The Punishers S6
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Punishers S6

Where war begins...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Residence or Palace
Attacking Other Wings EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:28 am by Render

» MEMBER PROFILE
Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:36 pm by Krilo

» Punishers 3
Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am by Render

» nice to know u all
Attacking Other Wings EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 8:03 pm by robbie1995

» Birth-Days
Attacking Other Wings EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 7:19 pm by ooji

» consiladaition
Attacking Other Wings EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm by Render

» WHO WANTS SITTER?
Attacking Other Wings EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 10:08 am by pyron

» Coalition Chat
Attacking Other Wings EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 9:34 am by timothydabes

» Attacking Other Wings
Attacking Other Wings EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 am by thongah

MEMBER PROFILE
Attacking Other Wings EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 6:49 am by thongah
the format goes like this.. MEMBER PROFILE..this also a way to introduce yourself...JUST COPY PASTE THE FORMAT AND EDIT IT..YOU CAN ALSO ADD SOMETHING..THANKS

IGN: thongah
tribe: gaul
coordinates: 27/50
GMT: +8
Alliance wing belong:
+im wing leader of PnS-NE2, but we are going to merge with the 2 sub wing of NE or to the main wing
what can you offer to the alliance: cooperation with the …

Comments: 13
Punishers 3
Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:56 am by Render
is punisher 3 an official wing or not?

Comments: 0
nice to know u all
Attacking Other Wings EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:44 am by huaren
I am huaren from pns-main alliance.
I played gaul in this server.
thank.
lol!

Comments: 10
Birth-Days
Attacking Other Wings EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:40 pm by massimo
lets get a list and hopefully when we are settled we can start giving out presents Smile

ill start with the one and only feb 25

Comments: 20
consiladaition
Attacking Other Wings EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 pm by Render
when i look around i see pns sw3 pns nw T and pns swm which im in all near me, this area of the world needs to be consiladated

Comments: 0
WHO WANTS SITTER?
Attacking Other Wings EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:02 pm by thongah
FOR THOSE WHO WANTS SITTER.. PLEASE POST HERE.. FORMAT GOES LIKE THIS

I WANT SITTER...
MY IGN S6= thongah
my tribe= gaul
My alliance= PnS NE2
MY GMT= +8

I WANT GMT = -8, OR + OR - 8 DIFFernce or just it has difference of 5..
I WANT A SITTER FROM ALLIANCE= any alliance wing of punisher
WHAT I WANT = raid my troops when im on bed and upgrade my resources..
OTHERS= please IGM me for other …

Comments: 2
Coalition Chat
Attacking Other Wings EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:09 am by Anonymous
Idea In past servers I've found that the ability to discuss and chat about topics was often very clutch. That way you don't have to wait for messages to be passed around and read or people to check out the forum and respond.

I don't know what other people prefer. But personally I found Skype to be the best, simplest and most efficient means. Anyone that would like to join up, just go to …

Comments: 11
Attacking Other Wings
Attacking Other Wings EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:38 am by Hayla-PnS
Hello!

It has come to my attention that some of our wings are attacking the other wings. I would like to special mention PnS-NWO (will be PnS-NWM soon), that many of the members there have been attacking members from PnS-TNW. I dont understand why people cant follow even the simplest rule of being in an alliance.

Why do I have to constantly remind everyone NOT TO ATTACK ALLIES?!?! This is …

Comments: 11
Defences Anyone?
Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 9:19 am by timothydabes
Anybody that needs defences tell me, i currently have 70 phalanx and 1 hero sitting around.. Cant raid properly now that everyone beside me cranny uped.Ill send reinforcements to everyone, but Prefably from the NE.

Comments: 8
Poll
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:54 am

Attacking Other Wings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayla-PnS
Admin

Attacking Other Wings Empty
PostSubject: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:38 am

Hello!

It has come to my attention that some of our wings are attacking the other wings. I would like to special mention PnS-NWO (will be PnS-NWM soon), that many of the members there have been attacking members from PnS-TNW. I dont understand why people cant follow even the simplest rule of being in an alliance.

Why do I have to constantly remind everyone NOT TO ATTACK ALLIES?!?! This is getting very frustrating. If you all claim to be experienced players, then you should know what rules to follow when YOU'RE IN AN ALLIANCE. Never attack CONFEDS/NAPS. Please I ask everyone to stop attacking your fellow allies, as you will never know when you will need help.

This is not what I expected from you people, and I hope it would come to an end soon. This is the only thing I ask of all of you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://pnspunishers.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:27 am

Would you like to know what the problem is Hayla?

For the last week I've been working hard to reduce the number of wings down here in the NW so all the farms are kicked out and we aren't tempted to farm within our ranks that truly deserve to be farmed anyways. And so I've been making it widely known and talking to wing leaders to announce that PnS-NWM, PnS-NW2, PnS-NW3, and PnS-NW-T were going to be the only official and recognized wings in the NW. I didn't even know about this TNW wing until a little bit ago, but they've been notified too. A lot of of them are so small I think they're having trouble being accepted or they haven't spread the word as well to make the swap.

The real problem in all this, is that we have so many stinkin' wings sometimes that more serious players don't want to be with us. As we were making our recent embassy transition we lost our two top players (in the entire coalition), NCA and armymen, because they were tired of all the farms, NAPs and confeds we had that hindered them from farming and growing. I'd rather have those two back than the entire TNW wing probably.
(Make that 4 players now. NCA, armymen, endless, and HorthyEde. Some of the top players from our wing. Do we see the problem we too many small players amongst us yet??)
Back to top Go down
Hayla-PnS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:52 am

I know, that is why we are merging and kicking out farms. That should have opened more slots for them to farm. On one side, I'm being sent messages everyday by kris or one of her members telling me about attacks. I tell them that I will try to solve the problem, on this side, when I try to ask people to stop attacking allies, no one responds. What do you want me to do anyway? Dissolve PnS-TNW or what?

I am running out of ideas, perhaps you could enlighten me a bit? Everyone in the NE area seems to be in harmony, but not in NW. I am sorry to hear that we have lost 4 of our top members, however, I can still try to recruit them back, once we work out a compromise over the farms vs. farmers issue.
Back to top Go down
timothydabes

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:55 pm

I say kick out all farms and inactives and noobs immediately or they'll just hinder our growth. We have been treated as the butt of jokes because of our many wings have noobs in it. It is crucial to get rid of the problem asap imho. Kick those undeserving people without second thoughts. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:21 am

Kick them, pharm them. pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Recent Mass message   Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 3:24 am

I just wrote almost all of their members (PnS-TNW) the following:

I've been trying to let everyone know for about a week that we're consolidating down to reduce the number of NW Punisher wings. There's too many farms amongst us and we're losing top players because of it. The only official and recognized wings for now are going to be PnS-NWM, PnS-NW2, PnS-NW3, and PnS-NW-T.
Anyone that wants to continue to enjoy real protection and membership needs to get themselves into one of those 4 wings. Contact the leaders yourselves for admission. Each player will be individually considered. Farms may or may not be accepted.

~BeeSting
Back to top Go down
Hayla-PnS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:43 am

Okay, good. We'll see how it goes from there.

I will copy your post to the SW wings area so they can do the same Smile
Back to top Go down
wolfpack_

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 7:08 pm

Hayla i think i can help you out us in the NE have like 4 wings and my leader i know personly kiks farms from alliance hes very strickt so i think as soon as you drop wings to 4 it will solve the problems just my opinion hope it helps

wolfpack
Back to top Go down
Hayla-PnS
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:38 am

wolfpack, do you mean 4 wings in all? so one wing for one area?
Back to top Go down
wolfpack_

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 3:37 pm

No i mean right now like consolidate to maybe 4 wings in each area 4 in NE 4 NW ect then consolidated down more to maybe 2 in each area but dont downsize to 1 wing in each area over night due to embisse issues but like myabe in 2 weeks 1 to 2 wings in each sector just my opinoin

wolfpack
Back to top Go down
timothydabes

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:40 pm

That would be ideal but embassy costs money. so everyone, keep sending resources to your embassy people. lols
Back to top Go down
thongah

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:59 am

the best thing to do when the real war near is reduce to 4 wing, NE, NW, SW, SE..
but all the member that did not qualify to the 4 wings they make wing also, pns support.. that will be there name.. and we will have not 4 but 5 wings.. but the concentration of the army will goes to 4 main wing while the pns support help the 4 main wing..

think this will work, and better..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Other Wings   Attacking Other Wings Empty

Back to top Go down

Attacking Other Wings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Punishers S6 :: Welcome :: Members-
Jump to: